- Extremely high-quality bag
- Well-designed compartments and configuration
- Comfortable for extended carrying
- Easy access to essential gear
- Clothing straps allow clothes to move in backpack mode
Despite the global, there are still many of us that have continued to travel as part of essential business sectors, and I continue my pace of about one business trip a month. I’ve taken a couple of short duration trips over the past month and think I may have finally found a bag that was designed specifically for my needs.
My primary business travel has been conducted with the WaterField Pro Executive Laptop backpack and an OGIO rolling travel bag for the past three years. The OGIO is a very nice bag, but its space is not optimized for its size and rolling a bag through the airport requires one hand and arm dedicated to manoeuvring around.