BMW has formidable ideas to. Some of those people will be completely electric vehicles like the new , but the the greater part will be plug-in hybrids, like the , the or the issue of this review, the X3 xDrive30e.
- Enough electric variety for shorter commutes
- Plenty of room for folks and items
- Wireless CarPlay works great
- Not as effective as its competition
- All the great driver-guidance characteristics are optional
The X3 30e borrows the powertrain from the 330e: a two.-liter turbocharged I4 put together with an eighty-kilowatt electric motor. This blend is great for 288 horsepower and 310 pound-toes of torque, with electric power saved in a 12-kilowatt-hour battery pack positioned beneath the rear