Released July 15, Corticon.js was derived from Progress’s Corticon business regulations administration technique. Capabilities contain:
- Enabling business analysts and policy gurus to author business logic with no coding.
- Providing a structured strategy to documentation of business logic for awareness retention and regulatory review.
- Deployment of final decision solutions as possibly net solutions or instantly embedded in applications.
- Guidance for light-weight, serverless architectures.
- Removal of dependencies on data and code from other systems.
Corticon.js is positioned for ease of use, with spreadsheet-design modeling tools and an intuitive interface to regulate regulations sans coding. By aligning with cloud-dependent infrastructure to enable serverless regulations execution, Corticon.js promises to lower prices by reducing overhead of running actual physical servers, virtualized equipment, or containers.
Corticon.js can be deployed in industries these types of as financial services, health care, and insurance. Progress is supplying a demo of Corticon.js at the corporation site.
Copyright © 2020 IDG Communications, Inc.