JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA adds dependency analyzer
JetBrains has extra a Dependency Analyzer to its IntelliJ Concept Java IDE, a new feature that allows with dependency administration and conflict resolution. Security also is a concentrate in the most recent upgrade to the IDE.
The Dependency Analyzer is provided in version 2022.1 of IntelliJ Idea, revealed April 11, as this year’s initially big release of the flagship Java IDE. Dependency Analyzer delivers details about all Maven and Gradle dependencies utilised in a venture, supporting developers detect and take care of conflicting dependencies, filter out duplicate dependencies, and navigate across dependencies to correct make configurations.
IntelliJ Plan can be downloaded from the JetBrains website or up to date directly inside the IDE itself. Other abilities highlighted in IntelliJ Idea 2022.1:
- In the Ultimate variation of the IDE, Maven and Gradle dependences are detected that are deemed susceptible and fixes are advised exactly where obtainable. This is performed by way of Checkmarx Software program Composition Analysis, which is bundled in the IDE through the Deal Checker plugin.
- The Notifications tool window delivers a new way to retrieve and keep notifications from the IDE. This software replaces the Event Log instance.
- The Markdown editor has been enhanced, enabling developers to run commands directly from the file using the Operate icon on the gutter and to copy code blocks applying the Duplicate code snippet.
- An up to date New Job Wizard would make it less complicated to launch new assignments of any scale. The Maven Archetype venture generator has been increased with lookup-as-you-form functionality when searching archetypes and with the capacity to take care of an archetype catalog through module development.
- Code Vision inlay hints has been up to date with Code Creator hints, enabled by default to offer insights about code in just the editor.
- The Structural Lookup and Switch dialog was redesigned, with the intent of providing an straightforward way to search templates and a much more-easy UI.
- Java 18 capabilities are supported.
- IDE performance with the Kotlin language has been enhanced. And Kotlin 1.6.20 is supported.
- Code completion for the Groovy language has been enhanced.
- For Kubernetes, means loaded from the cluster route now can be modified from the editor tab.
- Docker’s UI in the Companies resource window has been current. A makeover has been applied for containers, visuals, networks, and volumes.
Copyright © 2022 IDG Communications, Inc.