Screenshots for Registry Backup
Registry Backup is a cost-free utility that enables you to backup and restore your Windows Registry utilizing Shadow Quantity Products and services. This system will backup all Registry settings including those for each and every user profile in Windows. In the potential, if your Registry gets to be corrupt or damaged, you can conveniently decide on a earlier created Registry backup and restore it.
Registry Backup takes advantage of a graphical interface that enables you to rapidly decide on the Registry sections that you would like to backup. These backups will then be stored in the C:RegBackup folder by default. Making use of the system, you can then look through the many backups that you have created and restore a specific backup as needed. Yet another beneficial attribute of Registry Backup is the skill to create automated backups of your Windows Registry by the Windows Job Scheduler.
This system contains the stick to options:
- One particular click backup and restore.
- Can restore from Windows Secure Mode.
- Can restore from the Windows Restoration Console
- Portable edition can be ran from a thumb push and maintain backups of numerous units.
- Automatic cleanup of more mature backups.
- Established and management scheduling possibilities.
- Can backup & restore all user profiles on the program, not just the types that are presently loaded.
- Command which registry documents are backed up or restored.
- Detailed logs are saved with each and every backup.
- A number of simple restore possibilities.
- On the web videos displaying how to use the system and how to use the various restore possibilities.
Tweaking.com – Registry Backup four.0 Change Log.
Up-to-date controls, bug fixes and code adjustments.