Nowadays, everyone is having concerns about using Messenger. Even though it is an app that will allow you to enjoy instant messaging by using Facebook without the requirement of connecting to the social network, it has some limitations.
Similarly, like any other instant messaging app, you can easily communicate with people by using mobile devices and internet data. Some high-end marketers are also using it for marketing purposes, and you should check more about it here: https://smartbotmarketers.com
It is important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of using this particular app and we will present you more about them:
Advantages of Using Facebook Messenger
- Fast Chat – The first reason why you should consider this particular app is due to its ability to directly connect with Facebook chatting system so that you can receive and send messages much quicker than through a mobile browser, which alternative. Have in mind that the messaging system will appear immediately on your device.
- It Is Completely Free – When you compare it with texting, you should remember that each SMS comes with a certain cost, which is based on the plan, you are having and other factors. At the same time, MMS messages, which include videos and images, could be much more expensive than regular messages. You should know that Messenger uses data, but you will be able to send messages without paying significant price tags on a monthly basis.
- You Can Use It For Collaboration – Finally, you will be able to use the all-in-one messenger in which you can send links and files in a matter of seconds. You can use it wherever you are so that you can keep your employees in touch especially if they are working a project together.
- You Can Make Calls – It will allow you to conduct phone calls by using internet data instead of regular minutes as with regular calling. You can rest assured because you will be able to speak with groups as well, which is a great consideration if you are abroad and impulses are much more expensive than at homes.
Disadvantages of Facebook Messenger
- Challenging To Protect Your Privacy – It is vital to read the terms and conditions in which include the parts of calling phone numbers without your intervention and recording audio at any time. Some people state that it is a sensitive and high privacy breach, while others oppose this idea as pure fiction and conspiracy theory.
- You Will Add Another Distraction To Your Life – Apart from the idea that Messenger can make you and your team more productive than before, it is also a distraction if you are not using it properly. The main reason for that is due to the numerous notifications that you will receive each time you receive a message. In case you are like others, you will combine Messenger with SMS messages so that you can get the added convenience.
- It Drains Your Device’s Battery – Remember that Messenger App will always function